Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Product Review - Spark Naturals Cold and Flu Bomb Kit




With my toddler going to pre-school she is always catching something or the other. I wanted to avoid giving her OTC medications. Thus began my quest to finding natural alternatives and I stumbled upon the amazing benefits of essentials oils. I looked into this more and I figured it was definitely worth a try.

 I came across this Cold and Flu Bomb Kit from Spark Naturals which piqued my interest. I already had heard about the benefits of Oregano and Tea Tree Oil and so decided to give this product a try. The shipment arrived promptly and it was also very nicely packaged. I opened the bottles and I was hit with the amazing smells. I mixed equal proportions of oil in the roller bottle that came with it. At night before she went to sleep I applied it to my daughter's feet and put socks. The next morning I saw a drastic improvement in her and repeated the same procedure when she went to school, by that evening, she was fine.

I was amazed by this kit and have recommended it to my friends who have found similar results as well.

Do give this a try and let me know if it worked for you.

**Disclaimer** I am in no way affiliated to these companies and have not been compensated.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot to the mammoth public I did so enjoyed keepsake that, My partner and i trend end up being obstinate in order to search for your blog also certainly study dad exaggerate via different. My partner and i paucity in order to dignify which you support your well known encumber, cause a divine blink. Sieciowa Kolorowanka

    ReplyDelete