Thursday, March 6, 2014

FREE KIDS BOOK PRINTABLE- The 3 tailed Squeaky Mouse




I wanted my first post to be something close to my heart and something unique and what could be better than posting a story printable which is loved by one and all. My friend and I worked on this story together and came up with this idea which is simple but profound in the message it delivers. 
Squeaky Mouse is unique as he has three tails. Children at the playground keep teasing him for his tails and he responds by getting his tails cut off. Even after he loses all the tails, the children continue to tease him since now he us a tailless mouse! The once happy Squeaky is now sad and his mother helps him out. The purpose of our story is to show toddlers and young children that it is important to believe in themselves and not get affected by bullying or teasing. 

This story is extremely relevant in today's day and age since chidden are exposed to bullying and being made to feel inferior by other classmates or playmates on a regular basis. This story was written with an intention to giving children the tools of self-love and self-confidence while making the narrative one for the whole family to enjoy
My daughter who is 4 (and might I add is fabulous!) loves this story. It is very easy to read to your kids or better yet for the kids to read by themselves.  I printed the story and laminated it (well… because I have a laminator…but you don’t have to) and used a 3 hole punch and put in a folder and voila you have a story book.  
For those who don’t want to use the color ink in your printer (trust me I have been there) you can print the black and white version and have your kid color it and you now not only have an activity for your kid to do but have their own custom book. 
See pictures of both versions of the book and below you can download the story. 
Hope you like this as much as we do and let me know if you would like a series of Squeaky Mouse and I will try to convince my very good friend Kruti Lehenbauer to begin work on it



Some things you should know before downloading:
*The Idea Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may NOT modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
*If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to The Idea Studio & linked back to my blog.

1 comment:

  1. This can be quite academic location. They have well known knowledge in what When i shortage so that you can experience. Large declaring. This type of blare is often a well known shade so that you can apprehend so that you can events. Congrats employing a work well reached. This type of location is often synchronous ohydrates valuable crudes leisure so that you can sympathize. When i once-in-a-lifetime all you fine actually on this page. бесплатные игры для детей

    ReplyDelete