Friday, May 23, 2014

Free Kids Printable - Word Family


I have been looking for a comprehensive list of Words for my daughter and they were not easy to find.  The ones i found were not too my liking or I had to buy them. All I wanted was a simple document which had the word origin and their associated words. 

I made this document with this idea in mind. What I did was that I printed out the PDF file, cut each word, folded the piece of paper and put them in a box. I then asked my kid to pick 20 chits and read the word on it. It became a game for her and she enjoyed playing it.

I hope you too find it as useful and fun as it has been for us.



Some things you should know before downloading:
*The Idea Studio printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may NOT modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
*If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to The Idea Studio & linked back to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment